Friday, May 30, 2008

HELP!!

I'm so absolutely restless and tired. Restless cos having to study makes me feel so restricted. Tired because of the dancing in salsa class i just had. Or it just might be the reading of accounting theories which are so absolutely absolutely absolutely BORING. HELP!

Just had our last salsa tonight. I must say that salsa is pretty fun. I used to laugh at ppl who did salsa years back. Now i have to eat my words. OOPPSS! A little sad that there won't be salsa for the next month cos the salsa gang will be too busy in the next month to proceed on to intermediate. But then again, I always feel not at ease at salsa. For those of you who dun already know. Salsa is a dance where there is supposed to be a lot of eye contact and pretty much bodily contact. AND I AM SHY. Yes, I know you dun or can't believe but i am. I spend most of the time at salsa staring at the floor when it's partner time. Or thank goodness I'm short so when I look straight I see someone's neck or chest. HAHAHA.

So can't wait for exams to end. I need my freedom back. I feel really cooped up sitting at the computer everyday at home. Looking forward to the long awaited beach holiday at krabi 1.5 weeks later! Finally finally finally i'm going to the beach. And we're staying at this amazing room overlooking the sea in an amazing resort with individual whirlpools in the room which extend out to the swimming pool which is apparently award winning. ;) End of june will be spent in taiwan and hk. Yes again. Can't help it. I love the bustling atmostphere in hk and not to mention all the yummy foods that I will be able to eat! Yeah baby! :D These thoughts are keeping me going now. But the same thoughts are the ones that are making me so restless as well. EEKS.

Ahh.. Enough of these mindless ramblings. Back to the efficient market hypothesis. HOW EXCITING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home