Monday, May 19, 2008

fun packed day..

I should be studying or working on my projects. But can't help feeling already in the holiday mood. Might be because most ppl around me have already graduated. Or cos I'm already so sick and tired of this phase of life. Or it might just because I'm burnt out from a 5 month school term which usually only lasts for 3.5 months!

I spent practically the entire day sleeping today. And I feel as though my body might just give way anytime. I pride myself for being an energizer bunny, have endless energy and packing my days so tight with a million things. But I think even energizer can run out! And now is that time. Or maybe it just comes with age. But it might just be the mass of activities I did yesterday which is resulting in the way i'm feeling now.

Yesterday started off with breakfast at ecp with ely and Q. Then we met up with mich and gang later to cycle and blade. Must say it was quite fun. Even though we stopped so very often! Then later on we went to check out the Zouk flea market. I must say it's pretty cool. Lots of nice stuff at much reduced prices as compared to the flea markets. Pity i was feeling too sticky and tired to shop properly. Not to mention I dun like to shop with crowds and it was so crowded. Maybe another time! Was quite an experience seeing zouk brightly lited though! After shopping we went to toa payoh for CHICKEN RICE! YUMMY! Portions were huge though!

Because today was a public holiday, it was mambo night at Zouk last night. After chicken rice, we rushed home to bathe and came out immediately. Cos we were so afraid it would be like the last public holiday where the queue for Phuture was so crazy! But our fears were unfounded. The whole club was SO empty! Which was great! Plus the music last night was fantastic! PERFECT. The only not so perfect thing was that we were drinking at one of our houses after getting the chop and i got so super high and sleepy on wine. Now i know wine's my poison! That few glasses of wine kept me SO SO SO groggy for 6 hours and I had such a bad headache after. Simply unbelievable! I'm swearing off alcohol for the rest of the month absolutely.

I think that's the reason I'm feeling like my body could just fall apart now - too much alcohol. I need to pursue a much more healthy lifestyle. SERIOUSLY.

I will think of more healthy activities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home