Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tiesto!

I had one of the best weekends in my life. SO SO SO FUN.

Went up to Port Dickson in Malaysia for Tiesto. The party was throughly awesome! Tiesto was so so so so good! I never thought I could love trance SO much. The party atmosphere was so good. And the lights, laser shows and fireworks were simply amazing. A friend even told me that it was better than Zoukout! I guess it helped that I had a lot of drinks that we had a the pre party at one of the rooms before that.

The rest of the weekend was spent lazing around, doing absolutely nothing but eating, watching tv, swimming(rather soaking in the jacuzzi). For that part it was pretty surreal for me. I haven't done that in a long long time. Not having to worry about work. I'm such a worry wart if you still haven't found out.

Well, as usual. the klutzy things weren't missed out. Knocked my head on a red box trying to avoid a drain. Too focused on the bottom, missed the top. Then we were playing games, I had a little too much to drink and hit my head on the headboard of the bed. So 2 new balukus! 1 on the front and 1 on the back. How strategic. :(:(:( To add on to that, I broke a bowl just now at dinner. When will I learn not to fall down out of the blue and hit into random things. This definitely hasn't changed even though it has been so many years.

But it's back to reality for the next 22 days. Work work work. I'm hanging on a thin line. Wondering how to spur myself on for the next 3 weeks when ALL i can think of is non work related stuff!

There's one negative motivation though - I dun wanna repeat this semester!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home