Saturday, May 3, 2008

Exciting MAYDAY!

It's been an exciting past few days! Filled with non-stop activity.

It started with MAYDAY mambo madness! We arrived at Zouk at 9pm. Hoping to get into Phuture. But the queue was absolutely madness. It was halfway to the bridge by then. And even though we managed to cut the queue somewhere, other ppl cut right in front. So after queuing for more than 1 hour we gave up and decided to go to Zouk. It was really fun nevertheless. Even though I was so shit tired from the accumulated lack of sleep. We decided to call it quits at 230 though at the disappointment of mich and qilin.

Mayday was spent shopping with 2 guys who shop longer than girls. I've never waited around for guys to finish shopping ever! Today "marked" a new hair cut and again was spent shopping. I won't mention names but AGAIN, the guy wanted to shop more than we girls. He kept asking us to go into the shops! So we shopped till we couldn't shop, till the shops were shut. Till we had to go to chomps for dinner AGAIN.

I do really need to start being serious and hardworking again. Gotta do readings, prepare for a presentation, research, read and write a report and do homework before i go to pd for tiesto (yeah baby!) on fri. I'm wondering how it's possible in the midst of going to jb/tanning, mon's dinner and movie, tue's swimming, proj meeting and pwc party, wed's drinks and thur's salsa.

Looks like my weekend has to be super burnt on work. Well, I think I deserve it after enjoying myself throughly for 3 whole weeks! :(:(:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home